A System that Designs Systems
SAL/M is a solution that manages the Software and Systems Architecture Lifecycle.
It will facilitate high level aspects of solution design using only artifacts created/represented inside of its portfolio.
- Facilitate an intact distributed systems design process.
- Generate artifacts of that process.
- Represent all available components in a software ecosystem to those ends.
- Represent relationships between those components.
- Generate a compiled artifact on demand of the current state of a solution design.
SAL/M will use SME/D for stakeholder engagement and IDM/A for its security layer.
Not yet available for prototype showcasing.